Fulfilling Ones Dream with Ruth Stefano

August 05, 2020

 


At the tender age of ninety, my dearest wish has been to publish my remaining poems before I depart this world and to register my name on the list of published poets, thus avoiding my life’s work disappearing in the mists of time. 

My grandmother on my father’s side wrote poetry, so I guess I inherited this wonderful gift from her. Unfortunately, she didn’t publish her work; so when she died, her poems died with her. Sadly, I didn’t get the chance or opportunity to read any of her work. What a loss! 

So, dear reader, I trust you may enjoy the words of my heart, mind, and soul. Happy reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Daily Spark with Dr. Angela

VIP FRIENDS

NEW LIFE PASTORAL COUNSELING https://newlifepastoralcounseling.com/

recent posts

THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS