S8:E5 | Honor Newman: Killing the Perfection Within | Daily Spark TV

January 03, 2021

Join me as I talk with author Honor Newman about her book Killing the Perfection Within.


Learn to release high expectations, reduce anxiety, and come to accept yourself completely as you are right now. Honor teaches us the beauty of being average through her fun and accessible writing style and practical workbook exercises.





About Honor Newman


I believe helping people with their psychology is the key to bringing peace to the world and healing the feminine is my favorite way to deliver this because I'm intimately aware of struggles and challenges of the feminine, being a female myself who works on her own psychology.

You can find Honor online: www.honornewman.com/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Daily Spark with Dr. Angela

VIP FRIENDS

NEW LIFE PASTORAL COUNSELING https://newlifepastoralcounseling.com/

recent posts

THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS